TECHNICAL EDUCATION QUALITY IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM (TEQIP)
Technical Education Quality Improvement Program (TEQIP) - World Bank funded long-term program initiated by Govt. of India and M.P. aimed for transformation of technical education in three phases.
- Walk in interview for the post of Account Officer & Project Assistant under TEQIP III (Last date for Submitting application form:- 12 Feb 2019 up to 4 PM)
- Walk in interview for the post of Account Officer, Project Assistant and Data Entry Operator (Last date for Submitting application form:- 13 Aug 2018 up to 4 PM)
- Student application, TA/DA form
- EQUITY ACTION PLAN(Jan-Dec,2019)
- INSTITUTIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROPOSAL for Sub-component 1.1
- TA/DA Form
- HONORARIUM Form
- TA/DA Rules
|Phase||Objectives||Financial Outlay||Major Activities||Remarks|
|Phase - III|
Faculty appointed on contractual through NPIU under TEQIP III Program
3. Prof. Animesh Sharma
Asstt.Prof. Mechanical Engg.
Contact No.- 7000890902